Clubs and Groups
Clynfyw Care Farm is work in progress. We see a long term development ahead of us and suggestions from visitors and participants are welcomed.
The Care Farm is for people who are staying in the cottages and also for local people coming in on a daily basis.
We support vulnerable people within their own community.
- Numeracy, Literacy Skills and First Aid Awareness
- Communication (Total Communication, etc.) Cookery, Art and Independent Skills
- Book Club and Swimming/Gym
- Cilgerran Nature Park, Tiers Cross Land Project, Ladies Group
- Recycling, Up-cycling and History
- Project Work
- Bike Mobility
- Gardening Service
- Target Shooting
We also provide one-on-one sessions that allow the clients to complete activities that they require, some of these could be social interaction with other people, living skills of shopping etc.
My Moves – Dance Party
My Moves – Dance Party is a weekly hour-long dance class workshop designed for people with learning disabilities with help from Care Gofal Celf and Pembrokeshire People First (PPF).
Information about clubs and groups in Pembrokeshire
Sport Pembrokeshire has a variety of sports for people with learning disabilities as from football, swimming, boccia, to wheelchair basketball.