Communities 4 Work is a voluntary programme that tackles poverty and helps adults get into employment.
The target groups, for this first phase, are people living in a Communities First cluster who are over 25:
• With low or no skills
• With work limiting health conditions
• With care or childcare responsibilities
• From jobless households
• From a Black Minority Ethnic group
Support will include:
• Community based advisory support
• Training barriers funding to help people into training or employment
• An Innovation Fund to support new ways of working
It also supports and aims to reduce the number of 16-24 year old young people who are not in employment, training and education.
19 Old Bridge
Tel: 01437 776437