Tiny Toes Ballet
Tiny Toes Ballet is a ballet and dance programme for children and young adults.
The classes are taught through learning, storytime, fun and dancing by a dance teacher and a ballet dancer with dance classes which include:
- Tip-toe classes for babies from six months old to eighteen months old
- Twinkle Toes ballet for eighteen months old to two year old children
- Talent Toes classes for three year old children to four year old children
- Twirlers classes for four year old children to five year old children
- Spinners classes for five year old children to seven year old children
Tiny Toe Ballet also includes dance classes for children and young people with learning disabilities and learning difficulties.
Merlin’s Bridge Village Hall
Telephone: 07986 963525
Click here to read more about the club
Click here for the shop