Pembrokeshire Learning Disability Partnership
The Pembrokeshire Learning Disabilities Partnership Board was set up in April 2016. It will:
- Make sure that people with learning disabilities have the same opportunities as everyone else.
- Make sure that the Pembrokeshire Learning Disability Strategy has a positive effect on people’s lives.
- Share knowledge and advice between the partners and people with disabilities.
- Support services to deliver national policies.
The Learning Disability Champions welcome the development of the plan for Pembrokeshire.
Membership of the Learning Disability Partnership
- People with learning disabilities.
- Managers from the Council and Health service.
- People who speak up for the voluntary sector.
- Parents and family carers.
- Staff from housing
- Staff from day services
- Staff from the Community Learning Disability Team
- Someone who speaks up for children with disabilities